Our Program includes:
• Fully licensed center community based
• We offer affordable, quality child care services Monday-Friday 7am-6pm
• All staff are CPR/First Aid trained and certified. State certified Teacher, CDA
certified head group teachers
• Safe, clean, healthy learning environment
• Professional staff
• Family oriented
• Continuum of care ranging from ages 2 ½ -12 years of age (bi-lingual preschool program)
• We participate in the Adult/Childcare food
• We accept subsidy assistance for child care expenses
“It’s really nice to know there are still programs out there like JFK that puts kids first.” - A.Y.
“JFK Community Center is truly a treasure to our Community! The staff are always helpful and welcoming. It’s just an all around great place!” - M.P.
Offering quality, affordable childcare in: